Appraisal and identification of client's requirements & possible constraints on development. Preparation of studies to enable the client to decide whether to proceed and to select a possible procurement method.
Identification of clients requirements and of possible constraints on development and preparation of studies to enable the client to decide whether to proceed and to select a possible procurement method.
- Initial Consultation with Client
- Report Feasibility including Budget
- Give Advice on how to Proceed
- Visit Site and Give Initial Appraisal
- Advise on The Need For Other Consultants
- Advise on The Need For Any Specialist Work
Developing design concepts and interacting with client regards to form, budget and aesthetics.
- Design Brief
- Concept Design
- Design Development
- Technical design and Appraisal
- Final Design Drawings
- Planning Application
- Building Control Application
Producing tendering packages and assessing final component inclusions design and aesthetics.
- Production Information
- Verifying Tenders
- Checking Budget
- Checking Component Inclusions
- Project Mobilisation
Administration of the building contract up to and including practical completion. Providing further support to the principal contractor ensuring the clients exacting requirements are met on time and on budget.
- Project Management including Liaising with all Parties Involved
- Contract Administration
- Progress Reports.
- Chairing Site Meetings.
- Overseeing snagging and Handover
Architectural Design In Bath
For architectural design, house plans & building plans in Bath, Bristol and the southwest.